You can usually see an increase in interest in loans just before the holiday season. A similar phenomenon is also visible this year.
Despite a larger holiday budget (e.g. due to the Fine Bank program and salary increases), many families will continue to use loans to finance holiday plans. Thinking about such Internet users, we have prepared interesting proposals to borrow 2,000 USD, 5,000 USD and 10,000 USD for this year’s holiday.
In addition to a free loan, Fine Bank customers will receive USD 300
The first part of the table below presents the best non-bank loan offers of USD 2,000. In the event of such an amount, I will curtail loans with a repayment period of at most 30 days – 60 days. On the instant market, Fine Bank remains the leader.
This very popular non-banking company still offers new customers a free loan of up to USD 3,000. Later, the Fine Bank client can receive up to USD 7,500.
This amount is also paid without checking income certificates. Importantly, Fine Bank as part of the holiday promotion to prepare an additional attraction. Customers of this lender will receive a 300 USD holiday voucher.
As for short-term non-bank loans, it is also worth paying attention to the suggestion of the Fast Cash service. His new clients can still borrow up to USD 6,000 for free. It is worth adding that the portal described has recently raised the loan limit for regular customers (from USD 6,000 to USD 7,000).
Good Credit does not offer a free loan, i.e. the third website listed in the table below. However, this lender has a different and very rare advantage. I am talking about the lack of customer verification in the GFI database.
Non-bank loans to finance a holiday trip (June 2018)
Details of the above non-bank loans online:
1. Fine Bank – Amount of the first (free) loan from USD 100 to USD 3,000. The limit for regular customers is USD 7,500.
The lender does not require income proof documents. A loan for persons aged 19 – 78 years. As part of the promotion, Fine Bank awards a holiday voucher worth USD 300.
2. Fast Cash – The free first loan is worth up to USD 6,000.
The lender does not require income proof documents. A loan for people at least 18 years old.
3. Good Credit – A repayment period of 65 days is available to regular customers. The limit for new customers is 35 days. The lender does not check customer data in GFI.
4. Honest Bank – An installment loan for new customers (up to USD 20,000) is repaid in monthly installments (up to 60). In the case of repayment of debt up to 30 days, Honest Bank does not charge a loan. Honest Bank also offers a short-term loan for USD 10 (up to USD 1,500 for 60 days for new customers)
A loan for persons from 18 years of age. You can receive a credit decision from Honest Bank within a few minutes.
5. Thrift Bank – A loan for persons aged 25 to 80 who have a stable income. The customer may request a change in the repayment day. Cash can be picked up at a Thrift Bank post office or outlet.
6. Cooperative Money – The amount of the first loan up to USD 5,000.
The lender does not require income proof documents. A loan for persons from 18 years of age.
7. Cash. Immediately – A loan for persons between 25 and 80 years old who have a stable income.
In certain situations, the applicant must provide proof of income. After confirming personal data on Facebook, the cost of the loan is reduced by USD 10. It is possible to withdraw cash at the Fine Bank office.
It is worth paying out more loans in installments
It is hard to hide that the loan amount of 2,000 USD will prove insufficient for many people planning a vacation (especially abroad).
That is why Fine Bank experts in the table above also included higher-value loans (USD 5,000 and USD 10,000, respectively). In the case of such amounts, you have to split your payments into convenient installments, because one-off repayment will usually be simply impossible.