The development of the loan sector is determined by the financial situation of Poles. Many people struggle with a bad credit history and low creditworthiness, and this usually makes it impossible to take a cash loan. However, new loan companies and new payday loans appear on the Polish market all the time. The non-bank loan offer is very extensive and tailored to the needs and capabilities of various borrowers. Although earnings grow year by year, it is disproportionate to the price increase, which is why many people are unable to "close" their home budgets. Unexpected expenses happen to everyone, and then there is a need to raise additional funds. Back in the day, a loan was a way to get an empty wallet, but today's high requirements and formalities mean that only a few can apply for a loan. New payday loans are a great alternative to loans - they are cheaper, better available and offered on flexible terms. In the maze of loan offers, however, it is difficult to choose a universal solution, because the offers differ very much from each other.
New payday loans - what does the payday market offer?
The loan market is very profitable. Establishing a loan company almost guarantees success, because such a company certainly does not lack customers. New payday loans wanting to attract the interest of potential customers introduce competitive offers. Among the benefits offered by companies and their new payday loans, one can mention those that make life easier for borrowers.
• Payday loans for free
, ie first loan offers for $ 0. Such loans are aimed at new clients and are available in amounts usually up to $ 2,000-3,000. Free payday loans can be spent for any purpose, and borrowing money does not involve any fees. The client gives the loan company exactly as much as he borrows, but the condition for such an offer is the timely repayment of the payday loan.
• High loan amounts - some time ago loan companies offered payday loans in the maximum amount of several thousand zlotys, but now you can find quick loans via the Internet in the amount of up to 10.15 or 20,000 zlotys.
• Possibility to extend the repayment date - loan companies know perfectly well that financial problems can be independent of the good will of customers, and therefore, if necessary, they allow you to extend the loan repayment date. Such extension involves an additional fee, but allows you to avoid debt collection and possible seizure by the bailiff.
• Payday loans as proof
and without checking in databases - in most loan companies, new payday loans are available without checking in BIK and KRD, thanks to which debtors can also apply for money.
• Payday loans without a bank account
- older customers who want to borrow money often do not have bank accounts, and for them new payday loans guarantee a loan offer without verification by transfers. In the case of such payday loans, the contract is confirmed with a special SMS code and ID card, and the loan amount can be collected at the post office.
New loan companies
The establishment of new loan companies is conducive to building healthy competition on the market. Now customers have a choice - they can choose solutions offered by loan institutions with several years of experience or new payday loans. New payday loans are most often chosen by people who want to take advantage of the first free loan offer. In this case, with each loan, customers sign a contract with another company, and this allows them to borrow for free.
Payday promotions right away
Nothing attracts customers of loan companies as much as payday promotions. All kinds of discounts, rebates and promotional campaigns are the best way to attract a potential clientele with a new offer. Loan companies often organize various types of promotions for payday loans with the possibility of winning material prizes, trips or money. Promotions also apply to a free extension of the repayment date or a lower interest rate on loans. To exist on the loan market and enroll in the minds of customers, you need to stand out with your offer. Today, everyone cares about saving, especially in the context of a possible loan. New payday loans are usually cheaper than those longer available on the market. The differences in the costs of payday loans are often so large that the new offer automatically goes to the top of the ranking and is thus chosen more often. Among the most interesting promotions for payday loans, it is worth mentioning:
- the opportunity to win a holiday voucher in the amount of even several dozen thousand zlotys;
- payday offer with one free installment;
- free loan up to a certain amount;
- postponement of payday repayment during holidays;
- a higher amount of free payday pay;
- APRC for a selected loan of 0%;
- bonus program;
- loyalty program with cheaper payday loans;
- Christmas contests with prizes.
Is it worth using the offers of new payday loans?
It might seem that taking advantage of the offer of new payday loans will be extremely beneficial, but as in every case, also here you need to be very careful. First of all, new payday loans are not always checked. In the case of offers from companies that have been operating for a long time, you have the opportunity to learn about the credible opinions of existing customers. These opinions are available on financial portals, on various blogs, vlogs and comparison websites. Just check the ranking of payday loans online
and you will quickly find out what the current borrowers think about individual offers.
New payday loans are more difficult to verify because they have not yet had time to "get" opinions, so it can be said that in a sense we choose them blindly, and the actual quality of such payday loans can be assessed only after signing the contract. On the one hand, new payday loans offer very favorable conditions, but on the other hand, they can be one big unknown. Before you sign a contract for such a payday loan, it is worth checking the credibility of the company and finding out what other people think about it.
How to verify the offers of new payday loans?
When checking new payday loans, we can come across many very attractive offers, but before signing a contract with any new loan company, it is worth making sure that it works legally.
- First of all, the loan company must have a KRS number, i.e. the entry number in the National Court Register. The KRS number can be checked online at https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl/web/wyszukikuje-krs/strona-glowna . There you can search for a company by name, NIP or REGON.
- You can also check whether a given loan company is not accidentally entered on the list of public warnings of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority. All companies suspected of committing a crime are included in this list.
- Of course, it is also worth checking the loan company in the Register of Loan Companies at https://www.knf.gov.pl/podmiot/Rejestry_i_Ewidencja/reawod_instytucji_pozyczkowych . This register includes all non-bank institutions for which there is no suspicion of unfair practices and those in which the best payday loans are offered. This register includes such companies as Miloan, MiniCredit, Quick Loan, Loan 360, Fast Cash, Credissimo and Rapida.
- Each legally operating loan company must also have an entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity. You can find the selected company easily on the CEIDG website at https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/ceidg/ceidg.public.ui/search.aspx .
Rushing to apply for a loan often lulls you to sleep, and this can result in serious problems. There is always a possibility of getting a false offer, which is only aimed at phishing personal data. Checking the loan company in individual registers takes only a few minutes and allows you to avoid fraud. After checking the legality of a given company, it is also worth looking at the opinions of other customers and find out how these new payday loans compare to other loans.