- These regulations define the rules and technical conditions for the provision of electronic services via the website www.islandcrisis.net.pl in accordance with art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013.1422 ct).
- Using the Portal is tantamount to accepting the terms of these Regulations and concluding a contract for the provision of electronic services with the Portal Owner.
- The regulations define:
- Types and scope of services provided electronically,
- Conditions for the provision of electronic services,
- Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Portal Owner,
- Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services,
- Complaints procedure.
- Owner - Portal operator, e-mail: [email protected],
- Portal - website available at www.islandcrisis.net.pl,
- User - a person visiting the Portal and viewing its content,
- Loan company - a company granting loans, cooperating with the Portal through an advertising partner,
- Link / link - a button or a fragment of text that, when clicked, takes you to a new website.
Types and scope of services provided electronically
- The portal presents offers of selected payday loans with the possibility of direct transition to the loan company after clicking on the link.
- The portal does not grant payday loans.
- The portal is not a party to the process of granting payday loans (any questions regarding the application process should be directed to the loan companies).
Terms of providing services by electronic means
- The content of the Portal may not be up-to-date, in particular photos, descriptions, prices. The portal is not responsible for any delays in updating these data. If you found a bug, please report it to us.
- All content has been compiled with care, however, it cannot be treated as a legal basis, e.g. for expert advice and analysis.
- Adding an opinion on the Portal is preceded by an additional confirmation of the acceptance of these regulations by ticking the appropriate text under the opinion form.
Responsibility for content
- Links on the Portal may transfer the User outside the Portal's network and to systems for which the Portal Owner is not responsible for the content, accuracy and functions. These links are provided in good faith and the Portal Owner cannot be held responsible for any changes that have occurred on the websites to which he has linked.
- Placing a link to external websites does not imply their endorsement by the Portal Owner. We strongly encourage you to read and carefully read the legal and confidentiality documents for each website you visit.
- All trademarks and company or trade names used on the Portal belong and / or are reserved by their owners and have been used for informational purposes only, which should not be construed as granting any license or right to use them.
- All content and graphics are protected by law - copying for further publication is prohibited.
- The owner of the portal informs and warns that opinions that violate the law should not be published.
- The owner of the portal is not responsible for the content of the opinions. The author is fully responsible for the content posted.
- The owner of the portal reserves the right to remove the opinion of the User who breaks the regulations and to block the possibility of adding opinions.
Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system
In order to use the Portal, the User should obtain a telecommunications link (Internet access), hardware (computer) and software that meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- Access to the Internet with a minimum connection bandwidth of 0.5 Mb.
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8, Mac OS X and OS X, Android
- Internet browser, e.g. Google Chrome 54+, Mozilla Firefox 50+, Internet Explorer 8+, Opera, Safari 5.1+, iOS Safari 4+, Android Browser 2.3+
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
- The Owner provides services to Users to the extent and under the conditions set out in these Regulations.
- From the moment of using a given service on the Portal, the User is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- Anyone can read the content of these Regulations before using the Services on the Portal.
- Commencement of using the relevant service is tantamount to concluding a contract with the Owner for the use of a given service.
- The User has the right to resign from the services at any time by leaving the Portal.
- The resignation is tantamount to the termination of the contract for the provision of Services.
- The Owner has the right to suspend the provision of the Services at any time in connection with carrying out maintenance or works related to the development of the Portal.
- The owner reserves the right to completely discontinue the Portal without giving a reason.
- The User may submit a complaint regarding the services provided, report an error in the Portal or a proposal to change its functionality to the Owner by e-mail: [email protected]
- In the event of a complaint, it should contain the following data:
- User's first and last name,
- contact details: telephone number and e-mail address,
- description of the problem underlying the complaint.
- Complaints will be dealt with as soon as possible in electronic form.
- The Portal Owner does not collect the personal data of Users visiting the Portal in their own ICT system, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Portal User and are intended for using the Portal's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The Portal Owner is the entity that places cookies on the Portal User's end device and obtains access to them
- Cookies are used to:
a) Adapting the content of the Portal's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites, in particular, these files allow to recognize the Portal User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
b) Creating statistics that help to understand how the Portal Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- The Portal uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Portal, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Portal;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Portal;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Portal's websites;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Portal users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Portal User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Portal User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Portal Owner.
This applies, for example, to the collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools belonging to Google, where the data administrator is Google Inc., based in the USA.
- More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.
- These Regulations are valid from May 20, 2018. and is available at www.islandcrisis.net.pl / regulations.
- The owner reserves the right to make changes to the regulations at any time without further informing the User.
- Amendments to the regulations are binding for Users upon their publication.
- The User's failure to accept the new or amended Regulations is tantamount to his resignation from using the Services provided via the Portal.