Couteville Business Solutions creates a great place to work
Couteville Business Solutions Plc is an ISO 9001:2015 certified e-commerce consulting and solutions company and the first in its industry to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), with equity of over $8 million. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Lagos.
Its main objective is the development of e-business solutions for process reengineering in all sectors and the company is supported by a board of directors and national and international technical alliances.
The company holds the patent for Automatic recording ™ Enterprise solutions platform.
It has grown to be present in 18 states of Nigeria and is also operational in the Caribbean island (Jamaica). So far, the company has deployed more than 500 projects and served more than 20 million people around the world.
Courteville operates in the IT services and consulting industry which continues to grow by leaps and bounds. One of the main drivers of this digital economy is e-commerce which has brought many business ideas to fruition. There is no doubt that technology also simplifies business processes and improves micro and small and medium enterprises.
The news continues after this announcement
Some of its competitors that provide e-commerce solutions and consulting services are: Nextzon e-commerce solution, Interswitch, Andersen consulting, 21st Century technology ltd and many other industry players. Due to the growth in technology, many companies and startups operate in e-commerce and consulting services.
Courteville’s capacity for innovation led her to create various products. Solutions that are classified in Egovernment, Ecommerce and SME, Website and Hosting and its other solutions. For instance:
The news continues after this announcement
- NAPAMS is a software solution designed and developed for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration & Control (NAFDAC). The app mirrors but automates routine registration processes currently performed by NAFDAC officers and is designed to create an authentic database of all NAFDAC approved products.
- NIID (The Nigerian Insurance Industry Database) is an extension of the AutoRegTM business tool which has been designed to create a central insurance database where details of all insurance policies issued by insurance companies registered on the platform are updated.
- ReVxx is a web portal that innovatively and aggressively deepens and expands the entire revenue base collected by all levels of government. The technology automatically connects to the customer’s database to push the necessary information into the ReVxx portal
E-commerce and SMEs
- Egole is an e-commerce site, as a platform for buyers and sellers
- EMS Lite is a responsive, web-based, mobile-friendly market hub and financial management portal for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). It also enables SMEs to receive and manage financial services from commercial banks and provide a reporting platform
- Personal planet solution is an HR management application designed to capture and record all employee information and create an authentic database for the organization and automates daily HR processes.
- The ISO tracker The app is a web-based application designed to help businesses and corporate organizations properly store documents that contain information about the day-to-day operations of an organization, such as meeting minutes, job descriptions, activity reports and any other relevant documents required by Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON).
Website and hosting
- HospiSuite is an application designed to automate all the administrative and management processes of a hospital. The solution aims to reduce paperwork and promote efficiency in the daily management of a hospital for the maintenance of medical and financial records.
- The P-SEAMS is a bespoke online school management solution, designed to support all school operations related to the lifecycle management of students and the school itself.
- The AutoReg vehicle permit is Courteville’s pioneering e-business solutions project. It automates the vehicle license registration and renewal process for all vehicle owners in a state to register or renew their vehicle licenses seamlessly and in record time.
board of directors
Mr. Afam Edozie is the President of Courteville Business Solutions. He is an entrepreneur, venture capitalist and marketing and strategy consultant with over 23 years of experience.
- Adebola Akindele – Group MD
Bola is a versatile business leader with over 35 years of experience in process re-engineering, automation and standardization, financial control, business strategy decision-making, and new-entry analysis. the market, auditing and accounting. He worked in an audit firm and various banks including the CBN.
BSc, MBS, ACIB with marketing and business development skills with over 18 years of banking experience. Experience includes public sector marketing, commercial and corporate banking.
- Oye Ogundele
- Irunna Ejibe
- Femi Adekoya
- Ladi Sambo
And many more in its management team, including its 55 to 100 employees.
The Nigerian Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is an agency of the federal government responsible for developing and regulating information technology in Nigeria.
- Courteville Business Solutions Plc is the first in its sector to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- AutoReg™ Vehicle License is Courteville’s pioneering e-business solutions project and is the first automated vehicle license registration and renewal process in Nigeria.
- The company is the largest custodian of the largest registration database in sub-Saharan Africa
- The company won the 2021 E-Government Infrastructure Service Provider of the Year by the Nigerian Technology Awards in 2021
- The MD was able to create a friendly working environment which enabled the company to win the 2020/2021 competition Great place to work price
- The company also won the award for Most Enterprising Technology Company by the Nigeria Technology Award
On the Nigerian Stock Exchange, it has a market capitalization of N1.704 billion. The current Courteville (“COURTVILLE”) share price is 0.48 NGN. It started the year with a share price of 0.38 NGN and has since gained 26.3% on that price valuation, ranking it 24th on the NGX in terms of year-to-date performance.
Its 2022 financial statement is not publicly available.