WealthPro Ukraine Kiev 2021 – KyivPost
Why do I need to attend the B2C WealthPro Ukraine Kyiv 2021 International Conference & Exhibition on October 28, 2021 at the Hilton Kyiv hotel.
WealthPro Ukraine Kiev 2021- one unique networking platform for meetings with professionals from international and Ukrainian companies that offer the opportunity to expand the customer network and find new partners.
Attending the conference is an opportunity to receive updated information from the experts of 11 jurisdictions, which includes: Singapore, Switzerland, Ireland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Latvia, UK, Ukraine, etc.
WealthPro Ukraine Kiev 2021 is the shortest path to solving the most painful tax and business development problems by investing in different countries with attractive investment climates.
In the space of one day, you will receive all the information on the evolution of the tax laws of the countries most suited to business expansion and capital preservation.
For example, one of the speakers Cristina Biltchik, Executive Director of Profinvest Asset Management Company will present the formula for success and the opportunities of CFC investment funds for foreign companies.
In addition to this, you will receive valuable information about the different corporate registration structures in Singapore, which will allow you to ease the tax burden on businesses.
How to obtain resident status in Singapore? What are the advantages of the different structures for non-resident (offshore) companies? These and other questions will be answered by Khyron goh (Kai) co-founder of the Kaiden group.
The conference also covers these topics:
– Tax amnesty through the prism of indirect methods.
– Business immigration to Ireland.
– Asset protection and transparency: the key strategies of Lichtenstein.
– Partnership as an instrument of international tax planning with particular emphasis in the Maldives.
– The importance and impact of the stability and security of the real estate market in the Cyprus immigration investment program.
– Invest in high yield secured private debt.
– Hungary: Bridge to Europe.
Speakers at the conference include founders or managing partners of companies such as Kaiden Group / Singapore, Mag. Johannes Schwarz, Zugimpex / Switzerland, Capital Systeme Investissements / Switzerland, InTax / Ireland etc.
What can you expect from this conference?
– B2C (70% – B2C, 30% – B2B)
– Conference + Exhibition
– 12+ speakers
– 20+ participants in the exhibition
– 150+ participants
– Free consultation for our sponsors and partners
– Cocktail party and raffle of valuable gifts for our Sponsors and Partners
– The conference will be held in two languages ââ- Russian and English (simultaneous translation)
Prices and conditions of participation
To purchase a ticket at a special price, apply promotional code KP21 during registration.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organizers of this conference – Bosco Conference
+38 044 501 78 87